Friday, September 29, 2006

When You Run Your Mouth

You get your ass beat. Plain and simple. Couple that with being a pot stir-er extraordanaire, add a dash of whine and a big old helpin' of drama queen and you have my nightmare child, C. Wednesday night (no I wasn't there) C got her ass beat by 4 other residents at the facility. I think all the staff knew it was not a question of if, but when. She's alright, bumps, bruises and some taped up fingers. Her mouth wasn't broken, she's now trying to play the poor me card. As for the girls that jumped her? 2 have been released from our program, 2 are still administratively segregated from the general population, all are facing charges of assault and assault of a peace officer. My work life, not to mention paperwork pile will lessen exponentially if C gets released from our program. Please, please make her go away, she has no intention of working our program, ever. I need peace on my unit again.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jammie J. said...

holy crap! i don't know what else to say but that.

8:32 AM  
Blogger Kristin said...

J-We try and counsel her the best we can but she won't listen. It's so frustrating.

9:24 AM  
Blogger Jana said...

Hope that things have settled down and are getting back to some sort of normalcy at work for you guys. oh, and THANK YOU for the adorable birthday card! I love it!

6:03 AM  
Blogger Kristin said...

Jana-You're so welcome. Work, not calming down, escalating in fact.

11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home