Monday, October 16, 2006

Friends



Saturday was my actual birthday, but being the brat-only child-that I am, I stretched it out all week. Friday I met some girlfriends in Fredricksburg for a scrapbooking weekend retreat. It was so wonderful to not worry about work or anything else for that matter. We laughed till we cried and almost tinkled in our panties, we ate so much wonderful food but most of all we reconnected as friends. Friends I miss a lot when I don't get to spend time or talk with them. It's maddening how we can let life get in the way of our friendships. We say we'll call them tomorrow and never do or we'll get together but schedules never jive. This weekend made me realize what truly fun, inspiring, helpful, loving and considerate friends I have. Friends I know I'll have a lifetime.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh you all look so great!!! i was soooo sorry to have missed the retreat! i hope next year my life will be a little bit more under control and i can go. or at least come down to visit! i miss you all so much!!! hugs!!!!!!

8:22 PM  
Blogger Kristin said...

Holly-We missed you so very much. Sharon has them 3x a year, we'll keep you updated. I think I want to go in January too! I used Sharon's Genesis trimmer and order one today. Now the 18 month wait begins....

9:12 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

Great pictures and you look fantastic.

Happy Birthday to ya... Our b-days are only 2 days apart. :)

Sam

7:45 AM  
Blogger Jana said...

Girl, you are looking FABULOUS!!!

8:33 AM  
Blogger Kristin said...

Sam-Happy birthday to you!!!!

Jana-Thanks, you're making me blush.

9:32 AM  
Blogger tinyhands said...

Yep yep, lookin good Mrs F.

8:13 PM  
Blogger Kristin said...

Tiny-Why thank you Mr. Hands. ;)

12:01 AM  
Blogger Zelda said...

My comment got lost. :-(

I said you look great. Waist-lines are a beautiful thing. :-)

3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home