Thursday, October 26, 2006

The Breeders-An Update

Seems my neighbors need just a weeeeee bit more over exposure, as if have the police at their house at all hours of the day and night wasn't enough.

Today, for all the world to witness, they drug their shit out for the national viewing audience's pleasure. They went on the Dr. Phil Show. www.drphil.com (click on Thursday's show for full details).

Luckily, I wasn't home to witness the train wreck but as soon as I pulled into the drive my home phone went nuts! Most of my neighbors are stay at home moms and they happened to catch the show. It's truly the talk of the street this evening.

All I have to ask is, "Stacy, pumpkin, why?" Why would you want to drag your shit out on national television for public consumption? You say this whole fiasco has soured your name, embarrassed you, ruined your career etc. etc. And by going on national television rehashing it, does what exactly? Good move, toots.

Notice her looser husband, Eddie, wasn't there. Figures. I doubt him to be a pedophile, but I know for sure he's a looser. A looser she needs to stop having babies with! Lets hope Dr. Phil makes good on his promise to do a lie detector test, for THAT, I'll tune in.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

They went on TV! I am too shocked for words. They need to be put to sleep!

7:23 PM  
Blogger Kristin said...

Cmore-Oh yes they DID!

8:19 PM  
Blogger Brighton said...

OMG, as if just existing wasn't enough!!

8:49 AM  
Blogger Kristin said...

B-I KNOW!

8:50 AM  
Blogger Jammie J. said...

Wait... thursday oct. 26th show or another one?

8:25 AM  
Blogger Kristin said...

J-Yes, the 26th!

9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home