Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Just For Shits and Giggles

The internet is a wonderful thing my friends. You can find your true love, diagnose your tumor, take college classes and find a long lost friend. The internet is a modern day marvel, God bless the little fuckin' time waster.

Can't say I've gotten into the whole My Space thing. I don't see the allure. I guess I'm too old to get it. I'm sure there'll be other internet fads I don't get, I'm ok with that. The one fad I get a kick out of is www.youtube.com. Hilarious stuff people! If you haven't seen some of the homemade skits, I encourage you to go on over and get a belly laugh or 3. Good stuff right there.
Now comes the sharing part, I swear I laugh my ass off every time I see this skit. It just goes to show you I'm a 10 year old boy trapped in a 36 year old woman's body!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xItR-nh9cYM

I had weigh in last night. Down another 5.2lbs for a total of 77.4 lbs. since February 15th. I've lost well over 30% of my original weight. Setting each goal in 10% increments helps me a lot. Instead of seeing the large number of pounds I needed to loose, I see a smaller goal, a more manageable number I can shoot for. Yep, seeing the light at the end of the tunnel now. I really need to decide on a final goal weight.

3 Comments:

Blogger se7en said...

OMFG!! I laughed so hard my sides hurt! That video is awesome!

Congrats on the weight loss!! Killer!!!!!

8)

9:51 PM  
Blogger Allie said...

you know you're my mentor and idol with this right?

good.

so, so, so proud of you miss girl.

3:48 AM  
Blogger Kristin said...

7-Where ya been dooooode? ;) Thanks.

AliKat-Yes I did, and thank you.

9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home