Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Why I *Heart* The Internet

I love the day after Halloween. I make sure and hit my favorite scrapbook message boards bright and early for the arm chair commentary of moms. There are some really great topics posted not to mention tons of pictures by proud moms showing off their little cuties in their costumes.

Today we were discussing the weirdest thing you got as a kid or your kids got this year as a "treat" in their orange jack o lantern. We got answers like jello, tooth brushes and tooth paste, bologna sandwiches, rolled pennies, pencils, coupons, carrots, old Christmas or Easter candy, dimes, cereal, cheese and crackers, fudge, candy canes, hats, hot cocoa, play dough, fortune cookies and instant oatmeal. Ick on most of those.

And then there was this:

Lady #1: When I was six years old my brother and I got hash in our trick or treat bags. Not corned beef hash. Not hash browns. Hash- like the drug. I think that was the last time my mother ever let us go trick or treating.

Lady #2: Dude, where'd you grow up, Amsterdam??

Classic!! I could NOT stop laughing! Wrong, but so damn funny!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You remember when you were last stopped by a police officer? You crack me up! Love you!

6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home