Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Tagged By Jessi!

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck! I gained .6 of a pound. Shit, shit, shit. This is the first gain since starting so I can't be too hard on myself. I made my 10% goal last week and I'm working on my next. Back on track this week. I learned that I can't travel and eat out 2-3 meals a day and loose weight. I now know how I got this damn fat. Knowledge is power, so says Allie.

I was tagged by Jessi, so here ya go Jess........

Four Best Jobs I have had....
1. parole officer
2. probation officer (it's ok to want to go back to that hell again, isn't it?)
3. working for the owner of a stamp company as a demo artist
4. working for Hallmark in college

Four WORST Jobs I ever had...
1. waitress (I actually tossed a roll at someone)
2. the current hell I'm in
3. de-frocked hostess after said roll throwing incident
4. probation/parole officer (it had it's ups and downs, toward the end, more downs than ups)

Four Movies I could watch over and over again...
1. The English Patient
2. Sixteen Candles
3. Bull Durham
4. Broke Back Mountain (I watch it for the scenery, so hush)

Four Places I have Lived
1. San Antonio/Schertz/Selma, TX
2. Denton, TX
3. Austin, TX
4. Hondo, TX

Four TV shows I love
1. The Bachelor (shuddup, I know)
2. Will and Grace (is it bad to want to be Karen Walker?)
3. Dirty Jobs (I now know I'll never be an alligator sexor)
4. Dog Whisperer (Cesar, oh Cesar, I NEEEEED you!)

Four Places I have been on "vacation"...
1. England (North, south, east and west Wales and Ireland too and they speak English, well sorta)
2. France (I'll never return)
3. Scotland (They've got my kinda climate)
4. Italy (If you haven't been, go, really.)

Four Websites I visit Daily
1. Two Peas........duh
2. tons of blogs
3. Weight Watchers
4. Ebay (once a week)

Four Favorite Foods
1. Carbs, carbs and did I mention carbs? That would be bread in all variations.
2. Laughing Cow cheese
3. Texas Roadhouse's chicken tenders
4. Saltgrass's baked potato soup

Four Places I would rather be...
1. Hawaii visiting friends
2. Florida at Disney
3. Vegas
4. San Fran

I am tagging...EVERYONE, just do it!

2 Comments:

Blogger Zelda said...

Hey, I just read your last post. I commented but also forgot to give you Sam's link. It's:

http://runningforgold.blogspot.com/

9:23 PM  
Blogger Kristin said...

Jethro-Thanks so much. I'm bookmarking him!

5:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home