Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Tagged!!

5 Things in my fridge:

Laughing Cow light cheese
pineapple
yogurt, shit loads
old cole slaw that needs to get dumped
V-8

In my closet:

jeans
t-shirts
work slacks
work skirts
my token south texas coat/wind breaker

In my purse:

PDA
2 checkbooks
3 lip glosses/lipsticks
cell phone
prescription sunglasses

In my car truck:

paper towels
maps of Austin, Dallas, Houston and a Ferguson of San Antonio
CDs
cell phone charger
bank deposit slips


On my Tivo/DVR:

Please. What's that?

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAO at the idea of "shit loads" of yogurt! :P

6:35 PM  
Blogger Kristin said...

April-Seriously, ever time I go to HEB, I pick up more. There is no need to worry about running out.

10:47 PM  
Blogger Traci Dolan said...

*MUAH!!* And Tivo is where you electronically record TV shows so you can watch them later. I hear it's all the rage, but I'm not with the "In" crowd, so I don't have it either. SEE YOU IN A WEEK!!

3:37 PM  
Blogger Kristin said...

Nanner-You don't say!?! New fangled shit, I swear. I. can't. wait!!

9:00 PM  
Blogger Brighton said...

TIVO?? What's that??

8:06 AM  
Blogger Kristin said...

B-This is what I'm sayin'!

2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home