Friday, November 17, 2006

A Jump Start To New Years

I read this post today on my friend Bonnie's blog. I love her outlook on her life, she's so phenomenal! I get done reading her blog and I'm happier. I think that is her contribution to blogging, to spread happiness. Now, I love a good story, but so many that I've been reading lately are such downers, I want my blogging time to be uplifting, inspirational. So, here's my contribution, from Bonnie, thanks hon!

The days and nights fly by. Our lives go on by, are we living happy?
Are we doing the things we wanna do, are we setting goals to accomplish them?
Are we doing our favorite hobby more, like we really want to?
Are we setting aside special times with friends and family?
Are we starting new things we've always wanted to try?
Are we taking risks?
Are we loving more?
Are we making a difference?
Are we an influence wherever we go?
Are we encouraging people? Or naysayers?
Are we a better friend?
A better coworker?
A better wife. sister, mother, daughter?
Are we truly happy?

Evaluate. Dig deep. Evaluate your life. Discover the things about yourself you wanna change, then go ahead and set a goal. Dig deep. Find yourself. And live that life you've imagined. Why not start now? What's stopping you? What's stopping me?

4 Comments:

Blogger Brighton said...

I have a long list, I better get going on it! Oh, side question, do you get Southern Living magazine??

6:45 PM  
Blogger Kristin said...

B-Nope, my mom does, why?

1:30 AM  
Blogger Jammie J. said...

The only thing stopping a person (usually) is themself. Or so I've learned. :)

12:09 PM  
Blogger Kristin said...

J-So true!

4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home