Sunday, November 05, 2006

When In Doubt, Another Meme

Totally stolen from Beth! Thank you!

1. WHAT DOES YOUR CELL PHONE LOOK LIKE? Hell, it's grey and it rings. Other than that, I could care less.

2. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN? Morning I think. According to Mom, her life was ruined afterward because I wasn't a boy. Yay!

3. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW? A job I'm happy with.

4. WHAT DO YOU MISS? Eating whatever the hell I want and not giving a damn.

5. DO YOU PREFER HOT DOGS OR HAMBURGERS? Hamburgers please. I'm trying to cut down on lips and assholes.

6. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK? Nope, the darker the better.

7. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY? Me.

8. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX? Blonde hair, blue eyes.

9. IF YOU COULD EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE? DQ Blizzard, thanks you know who!

10. WHO IS THE LAST PERSON WHO WAS MAD AT YOU? Probably my boss. Oh well, deal.

11. DO YOU SPEAK ANOTHER LANGUAGE? Does bullshit count?

12. WHAT WAS THE FIRST GIFT SOMEONE EVER GAVE YOU: And I'm suppose to remember this? I'm doing good to remember my cell phone number most days.

13. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS TAKEN? Yep.

14. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU? Kind words and kind deeds.

15. YOUR WEAKNESSES? Men who can sing and no I don't have a crush on the old guy at church that's our soloist. I swear.

16. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL? I'm way to practical for that. Well, ok, just once, but I was drunk so I think it would qualify as a drunk-n-dial. I'm sure I woke up some poor old couple in Nebraska.

17. IF YOU COULD GET PLASTIC SURGERY WHAT WOULD IT BE? HA! Lipo, tummy tuck, microdemabrasion and botox, top the self improvement list.

18. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST? My eyes and my hair.

19. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY? I had a better than great birthday this year. Friends, scrapbooking and family! Yay!

20. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT? Do dogs count? I'd take another ill behaved dachshund in a heartbeat.

21. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? Hell no, I'm not THAT big of a mush.

22. WHICH FINGER[S] IS/ARE YOUR FAVORITE? Any finger that's got a diamond on it.

23. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Hmmmmmm, the other week.

24. WHAT IS YOUR MOST EMBARRASSING CD ON THE SHELF? I own one, count it, one, Robert Earl Keen CD. He seriously makes my ears bleed.

25. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOURSELF? Abso-fucking-lutely! I'm a good friend, thank you.

26. HAVE YOU EVER TOLD A SECRET YOU SWORE NOT TO TELL? I'm a great secret keeper, so, no.

27. DO LOOKS MATTER? No, but I'll make fun of you once you're out of earshot. Kidding, kinda.

28. HOW DO YOU RELEASE YOUR ANGER? Kick the husband? No really, just a dog or 2. Kidding. I don't get angry, thank you prescription drug companies.

29. DO YOU TRUST OTHERS EASILY? Way too often.

30. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? My panio.

31. WHERE WERE YOU 6 HOURS AGO? Nap, sofa, football. Need I say more?

32. WHO WILL BE YOUR NEXT KISS? Stanley? He's super friendly. Either that or he wants to hump my leg, so I'll take a puppy kiss.

33. IS THERE ANYTHING PINK WITHIN 10 FEET OF YOU? Dude, I'm sitting in my girly pink office surrounded by black toile. What do YOU think?

34. WHAT ARE YOU WEARING RIGHT NOW? My pjs, I should be in bed.

35. WHAT'S THE LAST SPORTING EVENT YOU WATCHED? UT footballl on Saturday night, duh.

36. WHAT IS/WAS YOUR FAVORITE CLASS? History and geography *yawn*.

37. HOW OLD ARE YOUR PARENTS? Mom is going to be 70 this week and dad is 71.

38. DO YOU MISS ANYONE? Sho do.

39. WERE YOU AN HONOR ROLL STUDENT IN SCHOOL? Yes, budding over-achieving geek and damn proud!

40. WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THE FUTURE? Go ask Tom Cruise, he's got the 411 for all of us, da freak.

41. DO YOU HAVE A TAN? Sorry, cracker white. Maligant melanoma is not my friend.

42. HOW OLD DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU HAVE KIDS? That'll be the day after never.
43. LAST TIME YOU GOT STOPPEDD BY A COP OR PULLED OVER? Fall of 1987. State trooper, coming home from an away football game in high school. Yeah I was speeding. I deserved the ticket. I was reallllllly late getting home.

44. HOW DO YOU LIKE YOUR DRINKS? Cold, never hot.

45. ARE YOU SOMEONES BEST FRIEND? Yep, and I lurve her!

4 Comments:

Blogger Jana said...

I just love reading these things....I just might end up borrowing it too!

5:48 AM  
Blogger Kristin said...

Jana-Be my guest! You get to know some weird and interesting things about folks.

4:28 PM  
Blogger Zelda said...

But the lips and assholes are the best part!

5:44 PM  
Blogger Kristin said...

Z-Oh ew, just EW!

12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home