Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Another MeMe, 'Cuz I Got Nothin'

Accent-Negatory, good buddy. I'm from San Antonio, not Houston. We don't sport accents here. However, I do use the words, honey, hon, sugar, sweetheart, darlin', puddin' and pumpkin a lot, so that counts.

Booze of choice-Vodka, all vodka and nothing but the vodka, so help me GOD. Add tomato juice and I consider it a health drink. Any other booze makes me hurl and we won't discuss any and all abuse of whiskey in my 20's. It's something I'd rather not re-live, thanks.

Chore I hate-Honey, this is why I have a cleaning lady. To never ever have to scrub your very own toilets is a glorious thing.

Dog or Cat-Duh, dogs. And I want a 3rd weenie dog but the husband says no way. He'll be talked into it, he always is.

Essential electronics-MP3 player and the occasional cable channel I can't live without *coughhistorychannel/nationalgeographicchannelcough*.

Favorite perfume-Victoria's Secret Rapture

Gold or Silver?-Yes, in large quantities with big, big diamonds. I'm a girl of simple tastes.

Hometown-Schertz, TX or as I call it, the "we're getting less hick, northeast side of San Antonio".

Insomnia?-Ever notice how you'll get an email from me in at 2:45 in the blessed am? So that would be a yes.

Kids?-I love kids, they taste like chicken.

Living Arrangement-Homeowner with a husband and two horribly behaved dachshunds. Why? You wanna come visit?

Most admired trait-I have the ability to make people laugh, well as long as it's not at a funeral.

Number of Sexual Partners-Define sex....

Overnight Hospital Stays-None, however one more punch on my Baptist system ER card and I get a free nights stay. Yay!

Phobia-Heights, lets just say you won't find me jumping out of a perfectly good airplane anytime soon.

Quote-The only thing that separates us from animals is our ability to accessorize.

Religion-Catholic. No, I've never had sex in a confessional, why do you ask?

Siblings-Zero, nada, none. That explains a lot doesn't it?

Time I wake up-Too damn early for my liking, thank you.

Unusual talent/skill-I'm very bendy, even for a fat chick, I'm bendy. ;)

Vegetable I refuse to eat-Turnips, they get two thumbs down and a double nasty!!

Worst habit-Having little or no patience. Next question!

X-rays-Leg, ankle, foot, stomach, colon....shall I continue?

Yummy foods I make-Heart Attack Chicken ranks high on the family's list along with my dressing at Thanksgiving. I have quite the flair with the avocado so I make guac that would make your granny weep.

Zodiac sign-Libra

3 Comments:

Blogger Brighton said...

Any gal that quotes Steel Magnolias is a keeper in my book!

6:41 PM  
Blogger Jana said...

You're just too funny! Yea for Schertz & Libras!!!!

8:09 PM  
Blogger Kristin said...

B-I need it tattoo on my body. My ass would work, it's billboard size.

Jana-WELCOME!! Double yay for Schertz now if we'd only get a DAMN Olive Garden!! Gah!

10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home