Friday, May 26, 2006

Resolution Checkup

I haven't checked on my resolutions lately so as they say, no time like the present.

#1 Make my health a priority-Yep, check. I'm down a total of 35 lbs. and feeling great. I can't wait to hit the 50 lb. mark so I can do something special for myself. I'm still trying to decide what. If you have any suggestions, put them in the comments, I'm needing some good ideas. As for my stomach, it's cooperating these days. All in all I'm feeling really good! Despite taking a good multi vitamin and eating according to the food pyramid, I'm very tired. Exhausted, actually. I need to figure out what that is all about.

#2 Scrapbook more-Well, I'm doing so so with this one. I just don't seem to have the time lately. I am getting together with girlfriends this weekend for 2 days of crops so hopefully I'll get a lot of pages done. I'm hoping being on MaggieMae's design team will get me scrappin' more at home too! I'm starting the first page of my all about me album, I'll post when the page is done.

#3 Meet a few bloggers-Check, check and double check. This month I met, April, Jeanette, Nanner, Tiny Hands, Sam, Zelda and Jethro. Wow, my life is so full with new friends.

#4 continue to cultivate new friendships-see # 3 I still need to contact one of my long lost friends from high school. I know where she is and I've got her email address. I just haven't had time to sit down and write the proper email.

#5 Use my camera and photo editing programs more-I'm still using Picasa and loving it! It's so easy and I'm really happy with the results I'm getting. I still have yet to master Photoshop or PSE. It will get done, it will get done....Manual mode is still the setting I use most on my camera. I haven't mastered the one I have, why do I want a new and more complex one?

#6 Read something other than a scrapbook magazine-This one I've fallen flat on. I'm just NOW caught up on my magazine reading and I need to start a couple of books I'm looking forward to reading. Maybe in a few months I'll be knee deep in books. Lets hope.

#7 Keep the faith-RCIA is on hiatus till the fall when we start another class. I'm going back for round 2 in the fall. I really enjoyed the whole process so I signed up to help out again. Still going to church weekly and enjoying it. I haven't joined a bible study and not really sure if I'm ready. Time will tell.

#8 See the glass half full-I guess I'm doing pretty good at this one, look at all I have accomplished and it's only the end of May!! I'm feeling so good about my life right now. Happier than I've been in years really. Yay me!

6 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

Hee hee...I wish I could remember what my resolution(s) was/were.

Losing 35 lbs is quite an accomplishment, although I'd be careful if you're trying to get down to weighing 50 lbs...that just sounds like an unhealthy weight. :P

And YAY!! I made it on someone's accomplishment list. :D

6:52 AM  
Blogger Kristin said...

Sam- You're a nut!

9:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad to be a part of this! ;) love ya!

8:00 PM  
Blogger Kristin said...

April-Gald you're here! *smooch*

6:46 AM  
Blogger Jana said...

LOVE the new pic, you look great!!

12:43 PM  
Blogger Kristin said...

Jana-Thanks hon, yes, it's new. Had to update the hair color! ;)

11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home