Thursday, June 08, 2006

Tomato Talk

Me: Put that tomato back!

Husband: Why? Dad grew them for us.

Me: Correction, he grew them for ME! Remember him showing you "Kristin's tomatoes" at Easter?

Husband: Where are the ripe ones?

Me: Gone.

Husband: Gone where?

Me: My stomach. I suggest you put that tomato down and step away before I'm forced to hurt you. I don't play when it comes to my home grown tomatoes.

Husband: You really want to wrestle me for a tomato?

Me: Yep and if I break a nail in the process then I'll really be pissed.

11 Comments:

Blogger Brighton said...

In Texas you can shoot someone for that offense. The nail or the tomato consumption...

2:17 AM  
Blogger Kristin said...

B-It would be justifiable homicide. 4am? What gives?

4:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is SO a conversation that we'd have at our house. Well, except that Kevin's dad would never think to grow homegrown tomatoes for me! ;)

6:54 AM  
Blogger Brighton said...

Kristin- Nightmares, couldnt sleep, went back to bed at 6. Craziness.

8:04 AM  
Blogger Kristin said...

April-Oh to be a fly on YOUR walls!

B-10-4 gotcha.

12:58 PM  
Blogger Jammie J. said...

Lucky for me, selfish, selfish me, Tony's stomach rebels over tomatoes. He hands them over like they're holding a gun to his head.

11:29 PM  
Blogger Kristin said...

J-Tony's a good man, keep him. ;)

11:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My neighbor gives me home grown tomatoes and I don't share them with Doug. Not even the little sweet cherry tomatoes. They are a little gift from heaven.

8:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:55 AM  
Blogger Kristin said...

C-more-I fixed your oops! You better be sharin' them tomatoes with me! I am you bestest friend, after all....

3:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You got that right! The best ever!

6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home